We've had to move to a new restaurant due to the La Fonda shutting it's doors. We will be down the street in the private meeting room at EZ's Brick Oven and Grill (Alamo Heights). Please take note of our new location if you plan to attend. Hope to see you there!
When: Tuesday 4/15 @ 7pm
Where: EZ's Grill 6498 N New Braunfels Ave 78209
We will be discussing possible new meeting locations and the state convention that happened over the weekend.
LP visitors came from other states and commented that they had not seen a convention so large in over 10 years. LP Texas is growing!
Here are the results from the Libertarian Party of Texas convention in Temple, November 12/13.
- U.S. Senator--Rebecca Paddock
- Governor--Kathie Glass
- Lt. Governor--Robert Butler
- Attorney General--Jamie Balagia
- Railroad Commissioner--Mark Miller
- Agricultural Commissioner--Rocky Palmquist
- Commissioner of General Land Office--Justin Knight
- Supreme Court Place 6--Mark Ash
- Supreme Court Place 7--Don Fulton
- Supreme Court Place 8--RS Roberto Koelsch
- Supreme Court Chief Justice--Tom Oxford
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 3--Mark Bennett
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 4--Quanah Parker
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 9--William Bryan Strange III
Libertarian Party of Texas officers:
- State Chair Kurt Hildebrand
- Vice Chair Ben Farmer
- Secretary Gary Johnson
- Treasurer John Wilford
Reporter on the scene Paul Frankel of the Independent Political Report blogged the events. Paul has included information from other press reports, tweeters, videographers, and photographers.
Thanks go to our 20 delegates for representing Bexar county at the state convention!
- Annette Anderson
- Bill Grisham
- Brian McCauley
- Carlo A Piraino
- Cassie Villela
- Charles Lupton
- Daniel Behrman
- Gil Robinson
- James M Holland
- Jason Pipoly
- Jenn Sparks
- Laura Valle
- Maximo Anguiano
- Roger V Gary
- Ruben Corvalan
- Ryan Shields
- Will Dozier